Trust at Work Certification Program
Fall 2023 Program starts October 10.
If you are a coach, consultant, facilitator, trainer, HR or OD professional with clients who need to build and maintain strong trust at work this program is for you. The Trust at Work® Certification Program will give you a proven framework, tools, techniques, and resources you can use to support those clients well.
The ability to consistently build, maintain and, when necessary, restore trust is a must-have skill set for success and well-being in today’s complex and interconnected world, not just for leaders but for everyone who wants to further their organization’s mission. Building trust is a competency that is learned, can be practiced and improved. With this program you can help your clients become exceptional trust-builders.
The program expands on and deepens the trust-building framework and tools covered in The Thin Book of Trust: An Essential Primer for Building Trust at Work by Charles Feltman.
The Program will prepare you to:
- Support individual clients in building and maintaining strong trust with peers, supervisors, subordinates, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Help teams amplify their innovation, productivity and success by creating a culture of trust and psychological safety.
- Design and deliver powerful workshops and training focused on trust-building.
- Integrate these invaluable tools into a team coaching toolkit.
What you get on completion:
- Access to the program materials for use in your own practice as a coach, consultant, facilitator, or trainer, including: trust exercises, slides, a curated trust bibliography, and other valuable resources.
- Certificate of successful completion of the Program.
- Eligibility for 7.5 ICF CEU hours.
The Program consists of four 1.5-hour sessions and one 2-hour session delivered over five consecutive weeks.